Saturday 1 September 2007

Whats a domain name really worth ?

Whats a domain name really worth ?

While recently discussing username's I heard a good one < Spunky Blonde > and wondered if the same domain name was taken , to my suprise it wasnt , so I bought it.
Spunkyblonde.com

Now it needs to make money for me.

Some Post Script.

A few days ago after partially setting up spunkyblonde , I started submiting the site to some search engines, and out of curiosity I did a search on Google.com for "spunkyblonde.com" , 4 results ,mmm that was quick , BUT LOOK !! , the last results is someones blog , and its in Spanish , I think, but sure enough there is a link to a page deep in my site . mmm, what exactly is this blog about ?

So using babelfish.altavista.com I translated some of the text and guess what ?

Some jackass has been sending spam with links to my site .

MORE TO COME

No comments:

Aussiebattlers Best