Friday 20 June 2008

MLM that works for anybody

Sick of Failing ? or just plain disapointed in the rubbish out there?
Well that all changed when I joined a program 6 mths ago.

I have a website and joined all the programs that get blasted around the internet and basically chased my tail for years . Finding myself with no products of value to promote.

ATU . I read some of the details about the program , did some DD on the program and attended a couple of online conferences ,I paid the 1 time lifetime membership fee and started to promote the program.

When the company membership reached 5000 members , we were entered into a preloaded matrix, with a 1 time fee.

When the company reached 10000 members we were entered into another preloaded matrix,
My MLM Toolkit also with a 1 time fee.


Well I have cycled in both matrixes and didnt even advertise the 2nd program yet as it was only launched last week.


This is a great business for those that have trouble advertising , most of us can only get 2 or 3 referrals , with this program you are preloaded , so the matrix's are filled under you.


Its working for me , and it will for you , do some reading and you will see how good this is.

Google it . If your sick of throwing good money after bad, its for you.
ATU

No comments:

Aussiebattlers Best