Friday 22 August 2008

My Page is Wrapped in Cash

I recently joined a site that makes any webpage you care to advertise become wrapped in cash. It seems to be an interesting concept and worthy of a try. You can see and example of how I have used it here My Cash Wrapped Page

A couple new traffic exchanges have popped up

The first is Hit Hippie , there are a heap of launch bonuses too

Progressive Surfing Ratio -For every 20 Sites you Visit your Surfing Ratio will Increase! The more you surf, the more you Earn! Every 50 sites you visit will get you a 10% surf increase for the following day!

The second is from FTL and is called Hit Toad :) these are both free to join and becoming popular fast.

This I have mentioned before , but its performing well and paying ontime, its advertising that pays you 200% , sound good? DRW

No comments:

Aussiebattlers Best